Chattanooga Area Bankruptcy Specialists
For over 44 years, Richard Banks & Associates has been helping people with overwhelming financial problems find relief through the bankruptcy process.
If you are considering bankruptcy, you are not alone. More than a million people in the U.S. will file for bankruptcy this year. Our board-certified bankruptcy specialists will guide you every step of the way. We understand what you’re going through, and can help you end your financial problems once and for all.
Our Services Include:
- Chapter 7 Bankruptcy - In this type of bankruptcy, which is frequently referred to as straight bankruptcy, you discharge most, if not all, of your debt. You get a fresh start.
- Chapter 13 Bankruptcy - Allows you to reorganize your debt, creating a payment plan that makes sense based on your income.
- Chapter 11 Bankruptcy - Designed specifically with the needs of businesses and professionals in mind. Through this type of bankruptcy, you are able to reorganize your debts.
We Can Help With Problems Such As:
- Home Loan Modifications
- Behind on Home & Car Payments
- Behind on Credit Card & Medical Bills
- Co-Signed Debts Gone Bad
- Unemployment or Income Reduction
- Financial Consequences, Divorce or Separation
- Self-Employed Irregular Income
- Small Business Problems
- Tax Problems
- Wage Garnishment
- and More
We are located in Cleveland, Tennessee, conveniently adjacent to Chattanooga, Harrison and Ocoee. If you are struggling with debt, call our bankruptcy law firm today at (423) 380-9181 to set up a free initial consultation!